Monday, February 16, 2009

Home Makeover

I have been trying to make my apartment pretty. I get it to where I'm happy with the way it looks and, two days later, I absolutely hate it and have to start over.
I love Design Sponge and one of my favorite sections is the Sneak Peeks, where you get to see artists' homes and studios. They are so inspiring! I recently saw Jill Bliss' place and fell in love with her breakfast nook. I'm not sure if that's what it is, maybe it her dining area. Either way, I think it's pretty darn wonderful. So, with that in mind, I set out to make my tiny dining room a little more Jill-esque. It still has a long way to go but I like it so far. I'll be sure to show you when it's totally finished.

BEFORE




I moved all my furniture out of the space so I could start from scratch.


AFTER













It still needs work, artwork on the wall, and specially more color but we'll get there soon.







No comments: